The Neo Container comes in three sizes (medium, large and tube) and with either 80cm risers (2 single attachment points on the main carabiner) or 125cm risers (2 attachment points on the shoulders straps) and suits a range of lightweight reserve parachutes.
An external reserve container should not disturb the pilot, but must be simple to install and easy to use. Only a few products available today live up to this expectation, hence Neo decided to develop their own container made available to use while paragliding, speed flying or speed riding. All 3 sizes have the following technical features:
- Panels made of Ripstop and Stretch Ripstop have been shaped and connected to fit exactly to the shape of the folded parachute.
- The rescue handle is super easy to see and easy to catch. The strength necessary for the rescue extraction conforms to the EN Standard
- The position of the container attachment points to the harness prevent it from disturbing the pilot during launch and in flight and also help the handle to be more visible. it is also a good platform to read your flight instruments when installed on the rescue top-flap velcro.
- The «one attachment point» system is simple: before take off you connect the container to the harness with one attachment point on each main carabiner (whatever the rescue riser size: 80 cm or 125 cm). No need to attach the risers and after the container, no risk to miss one of them.
- The front belt size can be precisely trimmed in flight.
- The Neo container fits Neo harnesses, and most other brands including the Swing Brave 3.
If you install the Neo container to the main carabiners of your harness with the 80cm rescue riser (option), the protection tunnel of the 125 cm riser is removable: just take it out.
3 sizes are available:
A) « M » for the GIN Yeti #27
B) « L » for the GIN Yeti #35 & #40
C) « Tube », the universal size, for other types and brands of rescue.
The container is durable and weighs just over 100 grams and an ultra-light external Geometry:
4 flaps Concept / 2 versions:
- 80 cm risers: 2 singles attachment points on the main carabiner
- 125 cm risers: 2 attachment points on the shoulders straps with removable risers protection
- Certification: EN1651 (in process)
- Sizes: M / L / Tube
- Sizes fitting: M+L fits for GIN yeti / Tube fits for all kind of rescue
- Weight: M/L: 110 g (without risers); Tube: 155g (without risers)
- Option: rescue risers 80 or 125 cm
- Main materials: Ripstop PA, Anti-UV stretch 95%PA 5%EA
- Materials : made in Europe manufactured in France