The X-Lite is a Speed Riding wing dedicated to ski-touring sessions and mountain adventures. It is based and developed on the base of the Neo X-Ride wing, but ultra-light and ultra-compact version which easily find its own space inside your backpack. The X-Lite size 8 weighs in at only 1.05 kg, size 9 weighs at 1.15 kg and size 10 is only 1.35 kg! Ultralight materials and an optimised construction have yielded the perfect balance of weight and durability. Furthermore, the light-weight design enhances the handling characteristics, making the wing easier to pilot.
If wild tracks are the way you ride, the X-lite is your toy!
The SAS (Steep Active System) allows direct pilot input for steep dives and calculated arc recoveries. It allows the pilot to maneuver on steep terrain, and to fly straighter freeride lines.
In addition to the SAS, a trimmer range of 5cm trimmers adapts your global glide angle to the slope. This trimmer is located on the back of the riser, and is adjustable in flight.
Used materials and features:
* Neo uses the double coated fabric «Everlast» from Porcher Sport, made less than 2 hours away from their workshop. Neo are the first using this fabric on mini-gliders.
* Plastic patterns for a better durability. They replace the Mylar that creases easily. Neo searched for the ideal thickness and hardness to be more efficient in Speed riding.
* Markers on the centre of the canopy on the leading and trailing edge, to make easier the preparation and handling on the ground.
* Cousin Ultimate sparse lines, easier handling and preparing
* 2 risers with 5cm trimmers with SAS system, using a computer pattern sewing machine. Trimmer on the back of the riser, adjustable in flight or fixed in theneutral position.
* Ergonomic and super light break handles
* Delivered with NEO speed rucksack with ski holders and NEO fast pack.
- Sizes: 8 – 9 – 10
- Weight: 1 to 1.3 kg
- Risers : A + B + SAS system
- Main materials: Skytex 27 g, Cousin ultimate Dyneema, Liros Dyneema tubular 6 mm
- Colours are set for all sizes in white/red
- Materials: made in Europe
- Manufacturing: made in France