Speed Riding Foundation Course Australia
“Before going Base Jumping by Yourself come Speed Riding with Us”
Well hello! Looking forward to getting you guys/girls under wings and on skis at the same time!! Finally an Australian ski mountain is onboard with speedriding. If you can ski, you can speedride! Our goal is to turn you into safe, talented speedriders using beginner, intermediate and advanced terrain available at Charlotte Pass ski resort slopes!
We are all pumped for this upcoming season, so come and learn to speedride with us! By the time international travel opens up again, you’ll be ready to speedride anywhere in the world with skill and precision.
We currently have certain guidelines we have to adhere by; not only because this is our second official season at CP but also…. COVID
There is no experience necessary with this snow sport, other than confidence you can ski- if you have had some canopy experience and can ski then you are speedriders already you just don’t know it!
So to lock in your spot with a $75 deposit. DON’T wait too long as our instructor to student ratio is 1:5 and therefore available spots are limited;
- Exclusive dates are available for groups from 5 participants onwards.
- 3 day training course fee: AUD1325
- Receive $800 discount if you order your wing at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your course.
- Limited wing, harness rental hire available at the special rate of $125
We also have accommodation for 3/4 nights available either at CP or Perisher if you’d like to stay with us during the camp. Any questions please message us. PLEASE NOTE we are separate to Charlotte Pass;
Yes, we have been in the Speed Ride training business for a while. Check out the video below from out Broken River Speed Ride Entry Level Event in New Zealand 7 years ago !!!
Learn different methods of launching a Speed wing, become more efficient at set up and get full control while skiing under canopy at various speeds and terrain. After mastering to launch a Speed Wing on snow, students will perfect their riding skills under canopy to develop a more progressive and fluent riding style. Talks about wind, weather, snow, safety and the alpine environment are part of each course.
Charlotte Pass is Australia’s highest resort, 1765m; It’s situated in the heart of the NSW Snowy Mountains, just next door from Perisher. Our students have full access to all groomed runs and we will be able to speed ride the entire resort. Groomed slopes are the perfect learning environment to perfect your riding and canopy handling skills.
Equipment: Speed riding equipment as Speed wing and harness can be hired at AUD125 for 3 days.
If you don’t already own a Speedwing, this training camp will be the perfect opportunity to acquire and master a wing of your very own! Although we will have a variety of different wings demo, there is no substitute for having your own Harness and Speedwing to bond with through the entirety of the course — and return home with for future flying! Additionally, making a wing purchase ahead-of-time allows us to offer a discount of AUD800; This is possible as we are distributors for the leading Speed Ride and Speed Fly brands as Level Wings, Swing, Neo and Ozone.
We ❤️ Charlotte Pass for six reasons:
- Over the last six years Broken River has proven to be the most snow safe location in the Snowy Mountains.
- Access to groomed runs and and lots of space to Speed Ride.
- Perfectly suitable for beginners and intermediate riders.
- Technical runs, short flights, speed kiting, working on different launch techniques and freestyle moves.
- Charlotte Pass staff is super friendly and supportive to our Speed Riding community.
- Blue skies sun deck Charlotte Pass Lodge lunches & breaks with Snowy mountain views.
Charlotte Pass, NSW 2624