Blade Kiteboarding has been designing kitesurfing gear since 2005. The Uni Control Bar, 2nd generation has been carefully designed and engineered for more than 2 years, but the innovation did not end with its debut. Over the past year, Blade managed to improve the quality and performance of the system, bringing it to the next level.
This 2nd generation Uni bar has many added benefits from its predecessor. Some of these improvements are in material, some in design and some are in new parts, but all of them are to ensure a comfortable, safe and long lasting bar.
- Adjustable bar throw through for those who are vertically challenged.
- Heavy duty flying lines to give direct feel and stop kite sponge.
- Monster grip, its grippy and comfy at the same time.
- Kinematic design to reduce fatigue.
- Corrosive free swivel.
- Effortless quick release.
- New for 2016 addition of a Dynamic stopper ball
- Size: One size fits all
Read about all details of the next generation system on the designated product page