This is the BRAND NEW version of NEO’s Ultra-light String harness for paragliding and Speed Flying.
It is ideal for mountain flying, Hike and Fly, and flying trips. The NEO String is precise and stable; you can enjoy the ride in thermals and even go XC, thanks to genuine comfort. The primary goal of the String is to provide a high level of comfort in an extremely lightweight design, without compromising durability. Every element of the harness is precisely cut and assembled for an ergonomic shape with true dorsal support and comfort for the legs. The material selection is also critical, with each component chosen without regard for cost. The String is adjusted to your size using a velcro strap, simply and efficiently.
The ventral strap and legs are linked directly to the main carabiner. With just two clicks, you’re ready to fly. When your fingers are cold every second counts at the summit, and when you’re tired on a steep slope, ease equals safety.
The new version features several innovations for this harness category:
- lighter and also more durable due to the new NEO Dyneema fabric specially developed by one of our European suppliers.
- the new « Balance System » trims your back position in flight.
- the removable leg cover can be added as an option: the « Balance System » makes it possible: http://www.flyneo.com/accessoires-neo/#cover-leg
- more comfortable and supple leg straps due to the KOROYD/3D MESH technology.
- A removable Certified Airbag will be available soon.
The NEO String is EN certified. The internal Dyneema structure actually offers much more strength than required for certification. The String has been designed to use NEO/AUSTRIALPIN Stratus carabiners, which are delivered as an option, but any other automatic carabiner or connector will work. You can choose to keep your wing and harness permanently attached, or simply slip it on at take off and fasten the legs each time. The NEO String is easy to use, and light to carry, and will accompany you on any trip to any location to enjoy the flight!
300 g of comfort, durability and simplicity.
- Geometry: leg straps ABS
- Concept: legs straps and ventral strap front opening
- Certification: EN1651
- Sizes : S – M – L
- Weight (without carabiners) : 320g (S) – 345g (M) – 370g (L); weight production gap +/- 10 %
- Rescue: optional front container
- Option: GRIVEL Plum carabiners (37 grams)
- Main materials: Dyneema, Mesh 3D polyester, Ripstop polyamide
- Materials: made in Europe
- Manufacturing: made in France