The NEO X-Ride 2.0 is a fast, steep running and highly precise Speed Riding wing following the riding skier very naturally. It is less sensitive to roll and pitch and easy to control at low speeds. The energy retention and dynamic take off abilities are also at the peak of today’s speed riding performance wings. The X-Ride is suitable to expert and competition riders.
The SAS (Steep Active System) allows direct pilot input for steep dives and calculated arc recoveries. It allows the pilot to maneuver on steep terrain, and to fly straighter freeride lines.
In addition to the SAS, a trimmer range of 5cm trimmers adapts your global glide angle to the slope. This trimmer is located on the back of the riser, and is adjustable in flight.
Used materials and features:
* Neo uses the double coated fabric «Everlast» from Porcher Sport, made less than 2 hours away from their workshop. Neo are the first using this fabric on mini-gliders.
* Plastic patterns for a better durability. They replace the Mylar that creases easily. Neo searched for the ideal thickness and hardness to be more efficient in Speed riding.
* Markers on the centre of the canopy on the leading and trailing edge, to make easier the preparation and handling on the ground.
* Cousin Ultimate sparse lines, easier handling and preparing
* 2 risers with 5cm trimmers with SAS system, using a computer pattern sewing machine. Trimmer on the back of the riser, adjustable in flight or fixed in theneutral position.
* Ergonomic break handles
* Delivered with NEO speed rucksack with ski holders and NEO fast pack.
- Sizes: 8 – 9 – 10
- Weight: 2 to 2.5 kg
- Risers : A + B + SAS system
- Main materials: Skytex double coating 42 gr, Cousin ultimate Dyneema, Technisangles 22mm, Maillons Peguet
- Colours are set accordingly to size (8: orange/purple; 9 blue/green, 10 blue/orange)
- Materials: made in Europe
- Manufacturing: by NEO made in France
- X-Ride works perfectly in combination with the Body 2.0 Speed Ride harness
There are no reviews yet.