The S-Ride 2.0 made by NEO stands for simplicity and comfort in the practice, offering the pilot a broader range and more diversity than the X-Ride.
A wing with easy handling, less specific and accessible to beginners, while efficient for regular users. The glider will naturally follow your progression, requiring less pilot input and attention. Handling becomes intuitive. The design is made for Speed Riding which allows you to stay easily in contact with the snow. Thanks to the easy and quick inflating, you’ll be relaxed to launch into the slopes.
Pendular moves are softened, so less pressure on the handling. You are focused on your line, and less on the handling of the glider. The glider becomes a support of the ride, and not a machine to overdrive.
The S-Ride is available in 4 sizes:
- #14 : the glider to begin for middle to heavyweight pilot; colours: orange/purple
- #13 : : the glider to begin for middleweight pilots; colours: orange/green
- # 11.5 : the glider for lightweight beginners and to evolve for others; colours: purple/green
- #10 : the glider to start free-ride or for the lightweight girls; colours: blue/purple
- #16: colours: the XL-glider to begin for heavyweight pilots or pilots looking for a larger wing; blue/green
Materials used and special features:
* we use the double coating fabric «Everlast» from Porcher Sport, made at less than 2 hours driving from NEO’s workshop. NEO are the first to use this fabric on mini-gliders.
*Plastic patterns for a better durability. They replace the Mylar that creases easily. We search the better thickness and hardness to be more efficient in Speed Riding activity.
* Markers on the centre of the canopy on the leading and trailing edge, to make easier the preparation and handling on the ground.
* Cousin Ultimate sparse lines, easier handling and preparing
* 2 arms risers with 5cm trimmers, using sewing technology of scale. Trimmer on the back of the riser, adjustable on flight or block on the neutral position.
*ergonomic break handle with balls
*Deliver with 55L NEO speed rucksack with ski holders and NEO fast pack.