Performance, speed and glide have been taken to the next level with the High Aspect wings. Developed with key design input from Pete Burling, helmsman of Team New Zealand’s Americas Cup yacht and tested by legendary sailor, Jimmy Spithill. At 9.8:1 these are true High Aspect ratio foil wings that set the standard for high performance.
- Unparalleled multi sport performance = Surf + Kite + SUP + Wake + Downwind + Tow + Windsurf.
- Industry-leading 12 months Warranty = Designed and built to last a lifetime with millimeter precision manufacturing throughout.
- Ultimate Stability = Consistent smooth responsive ride with unparalleled dynamic flex response.
- Futuristic Carbon Fuselage with Titanium Core Technology = Corrosion Free materials with ALL screw holes in Titanium (NO ALUMINIUM).
- Future proof Modular design = The easiest foil to learn with and progress to pro-level, new interchangeable parts which will all fit the system.
- Improved safety = Masts and wings have rounded edges and corners.
- The Benchmark in Quality + Reliability + Function.
HIGH ASPECT WING RANGE
Please find more detailed info about ARMSTRONG’s High Aspect Wing, the HA1125 via this link