ARMSTRONG’S CARVING FREERIDE WINGS ARE DESIGNED TO GET YOU UP AND FLYING ON THE FOIL EASILY. EXTREMELY STABLE YET RIPS TURNS RAIL TO RAIL LIKE A DREAM. IF YOU WANT CARVABILITY AND ULTIMATE STABILITY, THEN LOOK NO FURTHER.
- Unparalleled multi sport performance = Surf + Kite + SUP + Wake + Downwind + Tow + Windsurf.
- Industry-leading 12 months Warranty = Designed and built to last a lifetime with millimeter precision manufacturing throughout.
- Ultimate Stability = Consistent smooth responsive ride with unparalleled dynamic flex response.
- Futuristic Carbon Fuselage with Titanium Core Technology = Corrosion Free materials with ALL screw holes in Titanium (NO ALUMINIUM).
- Future proof Modular design = The easiest foil to learn with and progress to pro-level, new interchangeable parts which will all fit the system.
- Improved safety = Masts and wings have rounded edges and corners.
- The Benchmark in Quality + Reliability + Function.
CARVING FREERIDE WING RANGE
Please find more detailed info about ARMSTRONG’s CARVING FREERIDE Wings via this link
Construction is based around a high-density foam core, which is wrapped with 100% IM and High Modulus Carbon.
The main wings are shaped and refined for maximum stability and predictability at all speeds
The foil sections have been carefully designed by one of the world’s foremost sport wing designers.
The Carving Freeride 800 with its inflected tips is ultra smooth to ride. It’s inspiring stability allows you to really carve with confidence. The deep anhedral through the centre helps prevent the foil ventilating during steep carving turns and gives great feedback.
- Wing area: 800cm2 (124in2)
- Wingspan: 600mm
- Weight: 730g
The Carving Freeride 1200 wing is all about taking your surf foiling to the next level. Extremely stable yet rips turns rail to rail like a dream and pumps to connect when required. If you want to surf foil then look no further.
- Wing area: 1200cm2 (186in2)
- Wingspan: 675mm
- Weight: 995g
HS1550 V1 A+
Super stable, responsive, and with great glide make it the choice for carving turns or shredding waves. Developed from the ultra-successful CF1600 the HS1550 is the logical step for progressive riders wanting to take their riding to the next level.
Wing area: 1548cm2 (239 in2)
Includes – Screws and protective cover.
CF2400 V2 A+
The Carving Freeride 2400 V2 is a great choice for riders starting out with any foil sport. Its large wingspan makes learning easy due to its stability and the slow safe speeds at which the wing will fly. For intermediate riders it pumps up on larger boards in minimal swell, yet is fast enough to rip out a down wind coastal run in a good time. This wing will lift anyone and is still easy and smooth to turn for its over-size proportions. It can easily be surfed and is perfect for heavier riders in small waves.
- Wing area: 2390cm2 (370 in2)
- Wingspan: 970mm
- Weight: 1800g