Armstrong’s BRAND NEW A Wind Wing V2
Check out this REVIEW VIDEO which tells you exactly what’s new and innovative about the Armstrong V2 Wing.
1.Solid 2.Balanced 3.Powerful
Those 3 words sum up the new V2 Armstrong A Wing!
Size for size the A-Wing V2 is powerful! The power delivery is progressive and balanced between both hands which makes riding easy, especially gaining speed to get on the fly or deep water starting shortboards. This power also translates into high lofty jumps and great upwind angles.
The A-Wing V2’s stiff airframe reduces sail deformation when highly powered, jumping or pumping the wing for power in light winds. The thick leading edge is not only for structural stability it also defines the nose radius of the aerofoil section which is responsible for generating the power of the wing in flight!
Across a wide range of conditions, the A-Wing V2 is well balanced. The load distribution between the front and rear hand makes it comfortable and less physically fatiguing for long sessions. When riding waves or swells the V2 floats effortlessly on the front handle and feels more maneuverable when tacking, gibing, or tricking around!
- Redefined sail tension and seams, improving the loaded section airfoil shape.
- Elongated windows plus added rear window for improved visibility.
- New X-ply power panel laminate added to canopy in Central load zone.
- Aramid reinforcements for protection while reducing weight over V1
- New improved handle construction and attachments for direct feel and control.
- New leash lock webbing strap for load distribution when on leash or being rumbled by waves.
The A-Wing comes complete with carry bag, leash and in five optimal sizes, 2.5m/3.5m/4.5m/5.5m and 6.5m
** NOTE: If we are out of stock it usually only takes a week to arrive.